7 Dec 2015

How to deal with redirecting ad type virus in Android

Recently I faced an issue with my android device whenever I would try to access a link or do a google search in Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox, I would get redirected to Malware/Adware sites.

The Problem:
These Malware / Adware sites then redirect to  an annoying pop up saying that I have won an Award or My Tab has a dangerous Virus.And there is no way of going back to the previous site.
I tried many anti-virus and anti-malware but no relief.


Solution:
First of all, Clean Junk and any unnecessary stuff from your device using any cleaning app, like Clean master then try a Good anti-virus or anti-malware, if it works for you then good luck.
If it doesn’t work then here are two quick solutions,
1. Delete your browser Directory Manually by connecting your device to PC and then,
Android >> data >> browser(chrome) >> shift-Delete


2. Try to open your web page in ‘Desktop’ Mode by Clicking the ‘Request desktop site’ option. this is not a permanent solution but a good one if you are trying to do a secure transaction on your android device (like, banking).



Did you find this post useful? Let Us know in the comments section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment